Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 7

This week has been another informative week. Learning proper citation for my craft will  be a very challenging yet demanded portion to my success as a student. There will be many assignments in my future where proper citation will either make my assignment be considered to be as solid as concrete or slippery as a wet floor. I think that this will help me to give not only proper credit to my sources but also the most of complimenting to the intelligence of the audience that reads my paper. There wil also be more than enough time to research my information to make sure that the quoted words are cited properly even if I have to make changes by using  parenthetical citation from time to time.

My next adventure this week has been finding a nurse practitioner that has a life: that is a life less busy that Charlie Sheen's life. This seemingly endless task has been an like walking through a waterless desert while sipping on peach dirt schnapps and other types of nonliquid alcohol's. I am so thirsty to get an interview I feel like a dehydrated nerd on his first date. LOOPY! I will however continue to strive to reach this goal of achieving a completed interview and an outstanding overall report. I do realize that people do have busy live but wow! Well this is all for week seven. Have a nice one!

(All of paragraph two was written while thinking "I promise that once I become a professional to never forget that I was once a student".)

No comments:

Post a Comment