Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Freewriting assignment

My major is nursing. /i selected this major as a steppingstone to lead me into either the neurophysiology or nurse practitioner field. I know that this major will be a challenge for sure because I am already having time management problems. there are many different aspects of this field to go into should the neurophysiology field not work out for me.
I know from experience that going through the thing that I have in my owm personal life that the medical fielf is the way to go. Going into the nursing field is as important to my future as the ulna and radius are to the distal portion of the arm. Without nursing in my future life would really get out of hand. (get it?)... I have goals and dreams of being the most accomplished person in my field known to man by not only discovering something that is lucrative, but also vital to the future of the American public. There are three things that I know will be important to accomplishing these things; Time, energy and focus.
Time is something that God only blessed us with a limited amount of to live out our dreams.  This is why Iplan to use my time wisely when studying, researching, and completing assignments. Energy is another major factor into the well being of a scholar. This is why I have developed a new eating habit, started working out, and alsoarranged appointments with a dietician to see my results. Focus is the most important part of my making it because there is no reaching a goal without focus.  My focus is to make the most out of myself that I can as a student, a father, a grandfather,  and when that time comes, a professional. Thanks for reading a little about me as a student and my ambitions. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment