Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Past Week in English Class.

I know this may not sound very reasonable at all, but this week I learned that patience is going to be needed to achieve an A in this class. I am being challenged more than I thought I would by this phenomenal professor of mine and I think I like it. There are more than just punctuation and grammatical corrections to worry about and I now know this to be absolutely true. This class brings on other strategies to becoming a composer instead of just another writer. We are definitely getting to the meat and potatoes of the class now. Learning the proper layouts to type papers in MLA format has been an honor. Going into this makes me want to learn more entry formats to write papers.
Surprisingly enough I am more than just satisfied with the pace of the class and the detail of my professor.  Professor Brand had made me start getting into the habit of not just reading the entries that I present to an audience- but reading them to make sure that the reader will develop understanding of the entire passage that I have written. The approaches I take will eliminate numerous amounts of revision, editing and proofreading sessions. I have already adapted some of these practices into my composition style with our first writing project and I was pretty solid if I must say so myself. I really do look forward to my results of the writing project that is due this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment