Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reflective Essay for week 6

There are many different things that were learned this week though it was a short one. The most important thing that I have learned this week was the fact that citing is used not only to protect the writer, but it is also used to protect the person who is doing the citing also. Forgery charges are no joke at all. Not only that, citing gives the writer the credit that they deserve for being accomplished in their craft. I feel that citing is not only an silent code of respect between the source to the informed, it is also a silent code of self respect to those who not only are being informed but to those who are composers themselves.
This week I also learned that there has been a lack of responsibility on my behalf to complete my assignments in a timely manner. I feel that it is not fair for my professor to have to look for my asignments to make sure that they are posted on my blog at the last minute. Therefore I will be figuring out a way to rearrange my time to post my assignments at no later than ten hours before they are due. I apologize for this inconvenience with the utmost sincerity. I also want to send thanks to my readers for your time and engergy reading these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment